April 14, 2010 at 10:04 am eastasianlibrary
- 12.100 bibliographies, dictionaries and journals
- 12.200 general works
- 12.210 special subjects (ethics, hermits etc)
- 12.220 history, before 1900
- 12.300 Confucian classics
- 12.310 Yijing (I-Ching, Book of Changes) and other divination books: Taixuan jing (T’ai-hsüen ching)
- 12.320 Shujing (Shu-Ching, Book of Documents)
- 12.330 Shijing (Shih-Ching, Book of Poetry)
- 12.340 Yili, Liji, Zhouli (Rites) (I-li, Li-chi, Chou-li)
- 12.350 Zuozhuan, Chunqiu (Spring and Autumn Annals) (Tso-chuan, Ch’un-ch’iu)
- 12.360 Sishu (Ssu-shu, Four Books), general
- 12.370 Xiaojing (Hsiao-ching, Classic of Filial Piety)
- 12.375 filial piety (xiao)
- 12.400 Confucius and Confucianism
- 12.410 other Confucian writers before Zhu Xi (Chu Hsi)
- 12.420 Xunzi (Hsü-tzu)
- 12.430 Neo Confucianism and Neo-Confucians (Zheng Yi 1033-1107), Zhou Dun 1017-1073, Zhu Xi 1130-1200, Shua Yong 1011-1077, Zhang Zai)
- 12.440 Wang Yangming (1472-1528) and supporters
- 12.450 later Confucian teaching and later development of Neo-Confucianism (Sacred Edicts; Jiao Hong, Wang Fuzhi, Donglin)
- 12.460 ‘modernist’ Confucianism (eg Kang Youwei), Confucianism nowadays
- 12.500 Laozi and Taoism (Lao-tzu, Daoism), including Tao-te ching (Daodejing, Tao-teh King)
- 12.510 other Taoist texts
- 12.600 Zhuangzi (Chuang-tzu), Liezi (Lieh-tzu) etc.
- 12.610 Mo Di (Mo Ti) and Mohists, Huai Nanzi (Huai Nan-tzu), Sophists etc.
- 12.700 Legalists (Han Fei, Han Feizi)
- 12.800 Western philosophy, Chinese philosophy and European philosophy, modern 20th century
- 12.900 miscellaneous writers, ‘zajia’ (Tsa-chia), thinkers standing somewhat apart, critics etc.
Entry filed under: subject search. Tags: chinese philosophy, Confucianism, Daoism, philosophy, subject search, Taoism.